Please read this Policy carefully before sharing information with us. By sharing information with us, you agree to the terms of this Policy and our collection, use, and disclosure of information as described below.
This Policy does not Apply to Customer Content
This Policy does not apply to a Skykit customer’s content submitted, posted, inputted or otherwise transmitted by that customer through the Skykit Services. The applicable Master Cloud Services Agreement governs ownership and use of such content.
Personal Information We May Collect About You
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies you or can be used to contact you. The types of personal information we may collect can be grouped as follows:
- Contact information – first name, last name, email address, physical address, company name, and telephone number.
- Job Applicant Information – current employer, current position, prior work history and education, resume information, and qualifications for employment.
- Verification information – username and password for website portal.
- Marketing information – details regarding informational and promotional materials or communications you have requested or received from us and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Transactional information – details about purchases you have made for your company, product-related issues you may have experienced (including customer service inquiries), and payments received from your company.
- Communications information – copies of communications and inquiries you have submitted to us, including through email, calls, and features available on our website.
- Website and software usage information – details regarding how and when you use our website and software, including the device used to connect to our website or software, your IP address, the frequency and duration of your usage, and information about your interaction with our website and software.
We collect this information from you when you fill out forms on our website, request and receive promotional communications and information from us, view information from our website, establish a software user profile and account through our website, communicate with us (including by email, phone, through our website, and otherwise), transact business with us, use our Services, or otherwise provide information to us.
Other Information We Collect From You
Like most websites, we use various technologies to automatically collect information about you, including the following:
- IP Address or Device Identifier. When you visit our website, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access our website or, if you connect through a mobile device, your mobile device identifier. We may use these identifiers to collect information about the length of time spent on our website or the specific areas visited.
- Analytics. Our website may also use third-party analytics vendors such as Google Analytics. Please click here for more information about how data is collected and processed in connection with the Google Analytics service: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. We use analytics data for a variety of purposes, including to analyze use of our website and improve its design and content.
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our website with our advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you previously provided to them.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and provide you with information you have requested, including information about our company and services;
- To assist us in improving our services and the content of our website;
- To optimize your experience on our website and ensure that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner;
- To fulfill your orders, provide you with the services you have purchased, and process payments for such purchases;
- To provide customer support services, and to verify, investigate, and respond to any issues or requests you may make regarding our products;
- To register you to receive promotional and informational communications from us, provide you with such communications, track your marketing preferences, and for our internal marketing purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our website, including material changes to this Policy; and
- To perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise consent to.
For more information about your options relating to your personal information and your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
Disclosure Of Your Information
When the information we collect about you is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Service providers and third-party vendors that we use to support our business, including companies that perform work necessary for us to provide services to you or users of our products, or that assist us in improving our business operations and services. Examples of such service providers include vendors that assist with user onboarding and end user licensing agreement management.
- Our marketing vendors that may assist us with lead generation, hosting information relating to clients and potential clients, marketing automation, and marketing campaigns and communications.
- Website analytics vendors in order to understand our website traffic and usage patterns, optimize our website, and identify potential new clients.
- Buyers or other successors prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred.
- Other parties for any purpose we disclose at the time you provide the information.
We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information. When you are signed into your user account on our website, you may choose to delete your account. Doing so will remove any information about you in our website registration system. Likewise, to the extent we ever send you promotional emails, you can stop receiving those emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. We endeavor to promptly process any unsubscribe requests. You can also choose not to provide us with the information requested through our website, which may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website (such as our job application portal) or receive certain information about our business and services.
Links To Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and users of our services may be prompted to use third-party services. Those websites and services have separate privacy policies that you should review. While we make efforts to choose third-party partners carefully, we cannot take responsibility for the content of linked websites or those companies’ data-handling practices.
Protection Of Your Information
We understand the importance of safeguarding your information and take appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Please be aware, however, that no security measures or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Skykit is headquartered in the United States and any information you provide to us will reside on servers in the United States. To the extent your information was collected outside the United States, it may be necessary to transfer your information to the United States for processing in order to provide you with requested products. You understand and consent that information you provide may be transferred to and processed in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be the same as the data protection laws in your home country.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13.
Skykit does not honor “Do Not Track” signals and such signals will not impact the operation of our website.
Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time. We will post changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document. Continued use of this website after any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. We encourage you to check the Policy periodically for updates.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or our information-handling practices, please contact us at:
241 5th Avenue North Suite #800
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401