Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy governs Customer’s use of the Skykit’s software-as-a-service offerings and use of any Skykit website (the “Services”). The Services are designed to manage content that is pertinent to the Customer’s employees, contractors, suppliers, shippers, customers, clients, guests and/or patrons in the conduct of business or to interact with internal networks and systems. The display of content that inspires, educates or informs is at the crux of the Services. All content legally displayed by Customer meeting this criteria constitutes acceptable use of the Service.
Management of Content
The editing, maintenance and display of messages on one or more digital signage screens is the responsibility of the Customer and constitutes management of content. The Customer is responsible for all content presented on the digital signage screens except for content provided by Skykit in accordance to the Skykit Master Cloud Services Agreement.
Prohibited Content and Actions
The use of the Services to present the following content is considered a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. Any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy by Customer is subject to immediate termination of the Customer’s Skykit Master Cloud Services Agreement and the Service.
Prohibited content includes:
- Pornography or sexually explicit information
- Content related to illegal goods, activities or services.
- Content that discriminates on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, or sex.
- Content that is prohibited by any governmental body due to legal, security or other reasons and is covered by statute
- Content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that disseminates personally identifiable information (PII as defined by Payment Card Industry/PCI standards) about any individual or individuals without their express consent.
- Content that infringes on a 3rd party’s rights, including without limitation, intellectual property rights and the rights of publicity and privacy.
Other inappropriate content as determined by Skykit in its reasonable discretion.
Prohibited actions include:
- The storage, transmission, distribution, or display of any information, data or material in violation of applicable laws or information protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- Use of the Services for cloud storage purposes in a manner it was not intended or designed to be used.
- Use of the Services in a manner it was not intended or designed to be used.
- Use of the Services to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by Skykit, may harm Skykit or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
- Use of the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
Compliance with the law.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws.
If you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy, please submit your questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: October 1, 2020