Acceptable Use Policy
The Skykit Service (the Service) is designed to manage content that is pertinent to the Customer’s employees, contractors, suppliers, shippers, customers, clients, guests and/or patrons in the conduct of business or to interact with internal networks and systems. The display of content that inspires, educates or informs is at the crux of the Service. All content legally displayed by Customer meeting this criteria constitutes acceptable use of the Service.
Management of Content
The editing, maintenance and display of messages on one or more digital signage screens is the responsibility of the Customer and constitutes management of content. The Customer is responsible for all content presented on the digital signage screens except for content provided by Skykit in accordance to the Master Services Agreement.
Prohibited Content and Actions
The use of Skykit to present the following content is considered a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. Any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy by Customer is subject to immediate termination of the Customer’s Skykit Master Services Agreement and the Service.
Prohibited content includes:
- Pornography or sexually explicit information
- Content related to illegal goods, activities or services.
- Content that discriminates on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, or sex.
- Content that is prohibited by any governmental body due to legal, security or other reasons and is covered by statute
- Content that disseminates personally identifiable information (PII as defined by Payment Card
- Industry/PCI standards) about any individual or individuals without their express consent.
- Content that infringes on a 3rd party’s rights.
- Other content as deemed inappropriate by the prudent man doctrine.
Prohibited actions include:
- The storage, transmission, distribution, or display of any information, data or material in violation of applicable laws or information protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights is prohibited.
Compliance with the law.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws.
Questions or Comments